June 23, 2024

Fallen Angels - When rich people make a Tweet!


It's the day before my song release, Fallen Angels and this morning a fellow indie-artist shared yesterday's tweet by Spotify Boss Daniel which I have to share here on my blog. Because to this date I haven't received an answer to my open letter from 6. June 2024! I just realize the number, and it says it all! I didn't even realize that I send the open letter on the following date: 6.6.24!! Never mind!  

Fallen Angels is "inspired" by my recent awful and unlawful experience with my previous corrupt Swedish music distributor, AMUSE.io. The song is dedicated to all the evils and corrupt companies out there, who treat innocent people badly for no reason, just to feel better about themselves. Those people who only feel a sense of satisfaction by knocking others down to feel a sense of achievement and power. Secret devils or as I like to call them Fallen Angels

Anyway, when I wrote the open letter, I was fully aware that none of these people will care to respond because these FALLEN ANGELS don't respect anyone! They couldn't care less. To them, we are zero. We are nothing but stupid and clueless indie artists who make them richer and richer by day while promoting their platforms thinking that we are promoting our music, while in reality we are just promoting their company for FREE! 

Here we go, this is the Tweet that the Spotify CEO Daniel shared yesterday: 




And these are my comment....


No comments:

Post a Comment