June 29, 2024

My AudioBooks ONLY available on Bandcamp!


As you know, I have unpublished ALL my audiobooks in the recent months and taken them down from Spotify and all Audiobook stores and libraries! My lovely stories are now ONLY available on LilyAmisBooks.Bandcamp.com

Not only that, I have released Lily's Ambassadors and Lily's Botschafter as single stories as well. So, whether you choose to listen to all the three Ambassadors or only one, you will be listening to wonderful, funny, educational and inspiring stories written and narrated from the heart. 

I hope you enjoy listening to Lovely, Lucie, Laila, Ludwig, Lennon and Leonardo's life stories. The female Ambassadors are available in English, narrated by the wonderful voice-over Sharda Laskowski in American English and the male Ambassadors are available in German, narrated by the incredible and professional German voice over, Dirk Jacobs! 

Also, don't forget I have narrated my first Lily4Refugees Ambassador Lucky in both, English and German myself! :-) 

FYI: My music in now also ONLY available on LilyAmis.Bandcamp.com
















No comments:

Post a Comment