June 25, 2024

Q&A with Hungarian electronic music producer ThomAce Van Doom!

It’s been a while since I had a Q&A blog guest. But this artist’s kindness and selfless support made me write this blog post today. I like to introduce you to the lovely Hungarian electronic music producer and DJ ThomAce Van Doom.

He fell in love with music at a very young age, and for many years he played electronic music as a mobile DJ in the late 90s and 2000s. Today he is a successful music producer and is making various genres of music from trance to chill-wave. ThomAce enjoys sharing his knowledge with his daughter and is a cat lover! 

What is so special about his music? He makes music that is coming from his good heart and kind soul. You can listen to his tracks on Spotify and YouTube, as well as on Bandcamp! If you like electronic music, you will definitely find something for any mood.

Firstly, welcome to my blog. Tell me when did you find your passion for music?

I don't remember. Maybe I was 3, 4, 5? I just remember that I watched the full length of Berliner Philharmoniker New Year's Eve Concert in the early of 80s through the TV. From that time, I have fallen in love with music and since then I love many different genres of music.

ThomAce why should people listen to your music?

People could feel the emotions behind the stories that every single song transfers. Every song tells a secret story or part about my life, whether it was a nice or sad part.

Tell me what kind of legacy do you wish to leave with your creativity?

Kindness and the proof that does not matter how many bad things happens to you, you can always give a smile and 100s of smiles will be your reward.

And finally, what does HUMANITY mean to you? 

Humanity means a lot. I mean, it is not just being responsible for animals around us, but treat every other people as I would like they should treat me. What I give is what I get. And when this is not happening, I can say to myself that at least I was kind and I did everything what humanity means.

Thank you so much for being my blog guest. You are a wonderful human being. I wish you all the best and hope you can achieve all your goals and fulfil all your dreams with music. 

Make sure you follow ThomAce on his socials, so you don’t miss out on any new releases! He is working on new songs which will be released soon. Stay tuned....

Instagram

TikTok

YouTube

SoundCloud

Spotify








No comments:

Post a Comment