February 13, 2023

YoYo & Chess - Dance on Ice with Jérémie Flemin


I honestly think after flying the most liberating feeling in the world is ice-skating. I fell in love with skating from a young age and in my opinion, the best way to express liberty after flying and dancing is skating. 

Today is the release day of my uplifting and empowering song “YoYo & Chess" and this exceptionally talented French dancer made my song release and song message of azadi/liberty even more special.

Jérémie Flemin is a high-level ice dance athlete based in France and Poland. His devotion for his art lead him to create a brand new segment of ice dancing, where he is THE ONLY ONE in the world bringing hip-hop music and ice skating together.

Shows, competitions, and online music videos are just a few of Jérémie Flemins favorite ways to showcase his talent and passion. Icon artists such as Pharrell, Chris Brown, Dj Khaled, and others have saluted his performances. And now Jérémie is performing to my song “YoYo & Chess”.



Jérémie Flemin's love for ice skating started at the age of five and pushed him later to leave his family at a young age to make something out of his passion. Since then, he traveled the world, training at the best institutions in Russia, Switzerland, Italy, and Canada to name a few, winning numerous medals and championships along the way.

I have taken the liberty to give my feat. Artist Thir13een the title #13TheRNBSoulKing. I have also taken the liberty to give this amazingly talented and passionate dancer the title #JeremieTheIceKing

So while I’m giving royal titles, I take the liberty to give myself the title #LilyQueenofLyrics. :-) After all, royalties and refugees, ordinary and celebrity – we are all the same, part of a game, the game of life. 


Visit Jérémies IG page for more 

great performances on the ice!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment