August 01, 2024

Fallen Angels - Self-protection!




Inspired by evils in my life in the past and present and my recent awful experience with my corrupt music distributor I wrote the lyrics for FALLEN ANGELS to remind everyone that we all have enemies, secret devils around us who want to destroy us, but we have to raise our voice, stand up and fight for our right and respect. 

People in power like Rishi Sunak, UK's Prime Minister with his ridiculous Rwanda plans with innocent refugees are an example of how heartless people misuse their power and toy with people's destiny with absolutely no shame and moral values. Right now we are witnessing many horrible and bloody crimes worldwide created by mighty-hungry and godless creatures, and we are completely helpless. 

I call fraud and godless people, FALLEN ANGELS because they have a heart of stone and make awful and unlawful decisions and ruin people’s lives with their disgusting decisions and actions!

I have never been a big fan of Esotericism, the business of spirituality where people search for the meaning in life, because they don’t feel attracted to any religion and instead enter the esoteric world with fortune-tellers, spiritual healers, card reading, Astrology, Feng Shui, light healing and more!

And yet, I always say whatever makes you happy is fine. Whatever makes you a good, honest, loyal, and kind person is fine. Because there is nothing worse than people who believe in absolutely nothing! Atheists who don't believe in the existence of god or any gods have zero respect for anything or anyone, and you see it in their behaviour. Their lack of respect, kindness, empathy, humanity, caring, and compassion is shocking. To me, people with a heart of stone are FALLEN ANGELS or as I also call them SECRET DEVILS, and trust me I had plenty of those useless but soul-damaging creatures in my life! 


So, the question is, how do you protect yourself from the FALLEN ANGELS? From the SECRET DEVILS? First, when I feel negative energy and vibes such as jealousy, greed or simply lying and cheating, I distance myself slowly but surely without argument. I don’t waste my time with arguing with devils. The saying that the eyes are the mirror of the soul is true. Eyes often say more than words! The way someone looks at you says everything about their white or dark soul. 

And when you feel that certain people are not good for your peace of mind and soul, not only is distance and separation necessary but also a variety of protective stones, each with its own unique energy. Black tourmaline, obsidian, amber, and red jasper are some of the best protective stones against evil people. Amethyst, rose quartz, selenite, and fluorite, on the other hand, are ideal for warding off negative energies.

So whoever is causing you pain and sorrow, distance yourself and spoil your soul with the stones your heart and soul needs the most. Trust me, they help!  









No comments:

Post a Comment