July 07, 2024

The Fallen Angel Rishi Sunak on ITV’s This Morning!


On July the 3rd 2024, Rishi Sunak, UK's now Ex-Prime Minister was a guest on the sofa at THIS MORNING on ITV 1 hosted by the presenters Cat Deeley and Ben Shephard.

Just the other day, I mentioned his ridiculous Rwanda plans in my post Fallen Angels – Self-protection. Now, a few days later, this Fallen Angel is nothing but the Ex-Prime Minister of the United Kingdom. Thank God for that!

His interview was so awful that it was crystal clear to me that NO ONE with a heart for humanity would vote for this cruel man. I’m so glad and relieved that his awful and unlawful migration control plans were his final downfall after only 18 months in his position at Nr. 10. Let me quote him word by word and you see what I mean:

“If people come to our country illegally, they shouldn’t be able to stay.. I just think that’s fair. This means we need a safe place to REMOVE them, which we have: Flights to Rwanda!”

“You know where these people come from? They come from Syria, Afghanistan, Iran. I don’t mind being the leader in Europe of solving this problem, saying this is the way to do it!”

“I’m always very grateful for what this country has done for my family. By welcome my grandparents here, two generations later, my grandparents were little, here I am sitting here chatting to you, so I love my country, what it does for my family, and I’m in this to make work my socks off to make that same difference for everybody else!”

Only an arrogant, self-centred man living in self-denial with obviously ZERO sense of respect for humanity with a heart of stone would talk as cruel as he has on air. I don't want to know how he talks about humans in need off-air!!!

I would love to ask him face to face, what if the United Kingdom didn’t welcome your grandparents and would treat them as awful as you plan to treat foreigners and refugees? What if the United Kingdom had sent your grandparents to Rwanda? Who would you be today? Where would you be today?

What if the United Kingdom would decide to remove you and your family to Rwanda (THE SAFE PLACE) now that your service is no longer needed? What future would your daughters have in this safe haven? Why don't you apply for a job in Rwanda where you can work your socks off to make a change?

What makes you think that it is OK to discriminate Muslim countries by name and decide about their future and their next generation? Who do you think you are? Who knows, maybe one of these desperate families now looking for safety and a future in the United Kingdom is the UK’s next Prime Minister's grandparents? Shame on you! Shame on your disgusting politic. Shame on your inhumanity! May God save your heart of stone because you are a Fallen Angel! 

We hope and pray that UK's new Prime Minister Mister Keir Starmer will put an end to your madness and STOP your inhuman, unlawful and criminal migration control plans ASAP! We hope that he will show the same moral values and respect to humans in need - despite religion and nationality - as he shows to his community, religion, tradition and family! 

Ever since I saw this horrible interview, I can't get Rishi Sunaks discriminating words out of my head. I still can't believe that he had the audacity to speak so disgraceful about other humans because of their nationality and religion! This is beyond upsetting, it is revolting! I feel sick!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment