June 21, 2021

Lily4Refugees2021!


After one year of postponing my petition in 2020 (because of Covid19!) for more rights for refugees regarding education and integration, I now had to make a decision for myself. And I came to the conclusion that this pandemic won’t disappear. Whether we like it or not, it has changed and affected a lot in the world.  So I have decided to move on to Plan B.

I will be collaborating and supporting serious charities, organizations, volunteers and refugee events who are already investing all their time, skills and energy into supporting refugees in regard to education, integration, health and legal matters. I will be supporting people who show the same empathy and respect like I do for every human being regardless of age, nationality, skin color, race, gender, level of education, and life story.

With my skills, know-how, and experience in PR and Marketing, my artwork, my books, and my baking skills, I will be able to support charities in many different ways. 

If you want to collaborate with Lily4Refugees, please send me an email. I only respond to serious messages from established charities and organizations. You can contact me in English and German. I look forward to hearing about your work for refugees.

Watch my interview from September 2017 about Refugees. It's like it was recorded yesterday. Nothing has changed. Unbelievable but the world is still dealing with a refugee crisis! 



STAY TUNED FOR MY SPECIAL BLOG GUEST 
DANCER AHMAD JOUDEH  
COMING SOON...




No comments:

Post a Comment