June 25, 2021

Creativity travels the World!


Looking back at these years, I find it kind of ironic, that my mum’s creative and hard work was able to travel the world, while we were stuck in Switzerland and not allowed to leave the country because of our refugee status. My mum’s designs were presented in the biggest concert halls in Europe and Asia, while we felt trapped in a gilded cage.

In our “nasSima design 20 Jubilee online magazine”, you see all the pictures from these colorful stage costumes that my mum made for the Swiss Best Selling Artist DJ. Bobo and his entire dance crew. The costumes were made for two world tours. 

I remember how proud I was to see my mum's beautiful designs and hard work traveling the world and how I wished I was one of the costumes. :-) Creative work was all we had to survive the most difficult, lonely, and isolated time in our life. Thank God time goes by and we have survived these unbelievably challenging years! 


























STAY TUNED FOR MY SPECIAL BLOG GUEST 
DANCER AHMAD JOUDEH  
COMING SOON...



No comments:

Post a Comment