March 20, 2023

Happy Birthday "80 Million People!" & "Blood is always red!"


I’m very grateful to be able to celebrate my song's first birthday at “Rising Stars” hosted by Paul Golder on the UK radio and podcast show Phoenix FM.

80 Million People on Rising Stars

Blood is always red on Rising Stars

I still can’t believe that “80 Million People!” was released only two days before the war outbreak in Ukraine in 2022. And that “Blood is always red!” was recorded by my feat. Artist Thir13een in the same week.

It’s been a challenging year for many people around the world. Unfortunately, helpless people are still battling war and discrimination every single day. I admit I’m very upset about the recent news regarding the horrible treatment of refugees in the UK and other European countries. It is absolutely devastating and shocking to witness how governments are creating and fabricating unimaginably, inhuman new laws. The living conditions of refugees are getting worse and worse day by day, and it looks as if this crisis will never ever end!

As a writer and Voice4Refugees seeing all these injustices in the world make me really sad and I find it difficult to stay positive, creative, and productive. But creativity is my only way to survive difficult times and so I keep doing what makes me happy and hopeful regardless of all the madness in the world. 





No comments:

Post a Comment