December 05, 2022

2022, what a magical year & TIME OFF!


2022 is coming to an end. It was a wonderful and positive year for us, despite the world's madness. First the ongoing senseless, horrifying, and bloody Ukraine/Russian war, and now the brutal and inhuman Iranian protests.

As an Indie writer and lyricist who has been writing song lyrics for over a decade, 2022 has been truly a MAGICAL year. If it wasn’t for my online petition #HumanityB4Nationality I wouldn’t have released my first song 80 MILLION PEOPLE with the brilliantly talented British producer, singer, and songwriter Thir13een. This incredible artist became my voice, and so we continued our collaboration.

BLOOD IS ALWAYS RED! was my second song release this year. The rap song is an anti-war and anti-discrimination song with meaningful lyrics and messages.

In August, I released the pop song THE STOLEN YEARS inspired by my memoir THE STOLEN YEARS IN ZURICH, and now I am finishing this musically magical and exciting year with THE THREE OF US.


We like to thank every single person who has been streaming our four lovely songs. 

In November I released my first German audiobook. "Lilys Botschafter" includes three beautiful and sweet memoirs. The story of Ludwig, Lennon, and Leonardo are three of nine inspiring stories in total. The book "Lilys Ambassadors" and "Lilys Botschafter" are available in English and German. 


Our musical journey will continue in 2023. Meanwhile, I’m taking time off from my blog and social media and will be focusing mainly on writing new stories and songs. We wish you all a merry and magical Christmas and a peaceful and happy 2023! 


No comments:

Post a Comment