July 11, 2021

My Special Blog Guest: The King of Dance (Part 2)



Welcome to the second part of my special guest's blog series. If you haven't read the first part, here we go

I’m happy and excited to inform you that I had the pleasure and honor to speak to the talented Dutch dancer and choreograph Ahmad Joudeh just one month after his incredible performance at the Eurovision Song Contest Second Semi-Final 2021 in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. After watching his dance, I knew that I had to interview him for my summer blog series about “Corona & Creativity”!

Ahmad Joudeh has a God-given gift and dancing is his “safe place” where he feels like the “Master of the Universe”. But Ahmad is more than just a passionate dancer and choreograph. He is a wise man with a mission. Watching the documentary about his life, “Dance or Die” is heartbreaking but also hopeful and eye-opening. Hopeful because he is a symbol for young and ambitious refugees, who want to be more than just a refugee for their entire life! 

Ahmad’s life story shows that with hard work, discipline, strong belief in yourself, creativity, and talent you can make the impossible possible and achieve whatever you want in life, despite obstacles by destiny and prejudice by society.

I'm so proud of this young man for using his voice and sharing his incredible life story with us. He is not just a dancer and choreograph, Ahmad is now also a published writer.  

Stay tuned for my one-hour Zoom Interview on July 21st, 2021. Ahmad and I talk about his passion for dance, his new book release “Dance or Die” which will be released on September 21. 2021 and much more. 

Meanwhile, get to know him better through the following videos.

Source: AhmadJoudeh.com / Wikipedia / Youtube






No comments:

Post a Comment