August 14, 2022

First review for THE STOLEN YEARS by THE FURTHER MAGAZINE!


On my birthday I released my third song project with my featured artist Thir13een. I'm very happy with the first review that it received by the Parisian and Berliner Magazine THE FURTHER!

Here we go: 

Our summer continues on the perfect note thanks to our best discovery of August: “THE STOLEN YEARS” by Lily Amis (lyricists) featuring Thir13een (performer), a little addiction from start to finish.

Lily Amis teams up with Thir13een, the perfect combo to deliver a unique and appealing song blending electronic elements with a new kind of retro pop signature. The music offers a message of hope and peace and is fresh air for our ears, especially in this complicated moment.

THE STOLEN YEARS” imposes itself with an authentic style and an original recipe that will accompany your sunny days. Discover it right now! 




No comments:

Post a Comment