April 25, 2022

My featured artist Thir13een!


I write song lyrics for over a decade now, and it has always been one of my goals to release meaningful songs. Back in the summer of 2021, I started my online petition #HumanityB4Nationality for better rights regarding education and integration for refugees worldwide. And even though this topic is more urgent than ever before, I haven’t received the support that I was hoping for. What has shocked me the most is the lack of interest and support by international charities and non-profit organizations that work with or for refugees!!!

So I thought to myself, how else can I bring awareness about the plight of refugees? In my opinion, music is the most powerful tool! So I’ve participated in the UK Songwriting Contest 2021 with my song lyric “80 Million People!” Desperately hoping to find a talented singer and producer to bring my lyrics to life. And even though my song lyrics are powerful, I only received 4 stars and didn’t even make it to the Semi-Finals. But in my heart, I knew that these lyrics deserve to be heard worldwide.

Call it fate, call it luck or a miracle but wishes do come true when you least expect it. And the saying "When one door closes another opens" is very true. Especially with the opportunities that we have today anything is possible. Thanks to the Internet we can collaborate with talented and like-minded people like I have with my featured artist Thir13een.

Warren Young “Thir13een” is an exceptionally talented British music producer and singer-songwriter who works in the entertainment industry for years. His passion is to bring audio visions to life. Warren has spent 15 years in the music industry and is on a mission to educate music creators globally on how to create professional audio they've always dreamed of creating whilst releasing melodic soulful pop tracks that his fans can enjoy. He has also landed major placements with Universal Music, MTV, 50 Cent, Apple Music & BBC Radio 1xtra, and was awarded the #1 music coaching award on YouTube Music in 2018.



Thir13een in his recording studio in London

I honestly couldn’t be more excited, emotionally overwhelmed, and happier about having his professional support. Not only has Warren Young one of the greatest voices, but his understanding of music is beyond my imagination and expectation. 

While Thir13een and I live miles apart, have a little time difference, and haven’t met in person (yet), we have created two great songs together.

80 Million People!” and “Blood is always red!” are two meaningful songs with important messages to the world for all ages and all generations! Both titles are available on all streaming platforms. 

Working with Thir13een is truly a joy and a blessing. I recommend his professional service to anyone who is looking for a dedicated, professional singer/songwriter who puts all his love, emotion, feelings, devotion, passion, energy, talent, and knowledge into your work! He has a god-given gift and anyone who works with him is blessed with God's miracle! 

If you are a musician yourself and like to learn more about song production, you have to follow Thir13een's YouTube channel. It is educational and inspiring. If you like to collaborate with him, this is his Websiteand IG page.

My message to Thir13een: There are no words to describe how incredibly honored, proud and grateful I am to have your beautiful voice singing my lyrics. Your exceptional talent for music and melody combined with my stories will hopefully create change and help the voiceless! For now and forever you will be in my heart and prayers because you, my friend, have fulfilled a long-time dream and goal of mine! God bless you and your loved ones. This is just the beginning of a long collaboration... :-)

FYI: Thir13een has also released lovely songs that you can listen to on Spotify! 




I love this video music of Thir13een! 
You either have it or you don't. 
He is and obviously was always a cool dude! :-))))






No comments:

Post a Comment