August 04, 2023

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!


Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday dear me! Happy Birthday to me! :-)

Every new day is a reason to celebrate life and be grateful for what we have and what we don't have. And the older we get, the more we appreciate the really important things and people around us. 

My takeaways from the previous year since we have survived Covid and still struggling from long-Covid are: Be always truthful to yourself and to your feelings, emotions, and beliefs. Don't allow anyone to take away your joy and happiness and waste your time, love, and energy. Don't allow anyone to manipulate you, and stand up for your rights and moral values, no matter what and no matter who you deal with. 

The right people will love, appreciate and respect you. All others don't deserve your love, time, and attention. Simple as that. Honesty, integrity, and loyalty are the only right way in life. 

Today, I don't give a damn about what people think of me or say about me. I am who I am, because of all the pain, sorrow, and suffering caused by thoughtless, Godless, and selfish people. And with people I mean family members, relatives, and ex-working colleagues. I'm stronger than ever before. I'm more confident and motivated than ever before, and I'm proud of who I became despite all the emotional pain and scars, human disappointments, and life obstacles and challenges. 



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! THANK YOU TO THE ONLY HONEST AND LOYAL PERSON WHO LOVES ME DEARLY AND SUPPORTS ME FROM DAY ONE, THE ONLY REASON I LIVE, THE ONLY REASON I BREATHE, MY BEAUTIFUL MUM SIMA! 


No comments:

Post a Comment