May 17, 2023

SIMA on UKs Radio on Mothers Day!


What an AMAZING surprise to hear my brand-new release SIMA, Lily Amis feat. Thir13een on the release day (on Mother’s Day) o UK Radio station  Phoenix98FM on the show RISING STARS!


Promoting music is hard, and I’m trying many different ways to make sure that my lyrics and Thir13een's beautiful voice and great production are heard globally. Little achievements like this make me continue my journey as an indie artist despite the difficulties.

I like to use this opportunity and thank our global listeners on Spotify. It’s truly remarkable knowing that people from across the globe listen to our tracks. I hope every single song brings you joy and puts a smile on your face wherever you are and whatever difficulties you are going through right now! 

Thank you for your support. 

Lily Amis


No comments:

Post a Comment