September 22, 2023

My musical journey so far!

 

Today, I like to give you some insight into my musical journey as an indie lyricist to this date. It is such an incredible feeling to see how a song can reach so many people from around the globe.

To this date, we have listeners in 64 countries. Here is a list of all places starting from the highest number to the lowest listeners. A massive thank you to every single music lover and humanity supporter from: 

USA, Australia, United Kingdom, Spain, Germany, Canada, France, Italy, Japan, Singapore, Switzerland, Lithuania, Hungary, Romania, South Africa, Mexico, Norway, Ukraine, The Netherlands, Serbia, Czech Republic, Chile, Brazil, Greece, Argentina, Latvia, Turkey, Poland, Sweden, Albania, Egypt, Austria, Cyprus, Taiwan, Malaysia, Portugal, Ireland, East land, Malta, Finland, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Arabic Emirate, Cambodia, South Korea, Vietnam, Philippine, Paraguay, Qatar, Israel, India, Belgium, Bolivia, Slovakia, Kenya, Cameroon, Thailand, Denmark, Morocco, Mozambique, Panama, Peru

Considering the fact that Spotify releases 60,000 new song titles DAILY, it is a joy to see that since February 2022 when I released “80 Million People!” to now with my latest release“ My Mission” my tracks have made it to 115 Spotify Playlists. No Bots, no fake streams. Honest numbers!

Being able to spread my message, for humanity, thanks to my incredibly talented feat. Artist Thir13een with his God-given beautiful voice, the miracle of music, and the power of lyrics makes me extremely happy and grateful.

Let me give you some insight about my collaboration with my amazingly multi-talented artist, Thir13een. 13 is my lucky number! Not only because my singer's artist name is THIR13EEN (because Warren Young got his first record deal at the age of 13), but because my birthdate in my country is on the 13th and my birth year starts with the number 13 as well.

I use the number 4 in “Lily4Refugees” and “Lily4Humanity” because my birthdate in our calendar here is on the 4th.

To this date, we have produced 10 songs together. 8 of them are available on all streaming platforms. On November 13th, I will release my song MY VISION, a beautiful soulful, and awareness song for two incredible charities.

And on January 13th, 2024 I will release PING PONG & PUZZLE, a liberating pop song about letting go of people and the past.

Thank you to every single person who is listening to our tracks and supporting MY MISSION!


No comments:

Post a Comment