September 16, 2023

My Mission - The Legacy of Inhumanity!


As I mentioned in my previous post about the incredibly talented street artist from Singapore, we recently watched a documentary series titled "WORLD CITIES SECRETS". This docu was a reminder of the inhumanity in our society and world history. Cities like Paris, London, New York, San Francisco, and Singapore are portrayed in this docu-series. Oh my God, the history of the city of love Paris was everything but loveable. The history of our favorite city London was dark and shocking. 

It is unbelievable how hard-working humans have made the cities what they are today but NO ONE is mentioning them. No one knows their identity. But awful and evil people who destroyed Europe in world war I and world war II, are household names and we know everything about their failure in humanity. We still talk about their legacy of inhumanity to this date. 

I wish the world would talk more about the incredible humans who have created something for humanity instead of destroying humanity. If you speak German, I highly recommend you watch the docu-series. 




No comments:

Post a Comment