April 05, 2022

Be positive, no matter what!




When you go through difficult times like my mum and I did, you never think that one day you will be able to find inspiration from your darkest and most painful and saddest times. And above that become the Voice4thevoicless and speak out for others who experience the same or similar difficulties, obstacles, challenges, heartbreaking, and extremely lonely and hopeless times as we have.

My memoir DESTINATION FREEDOM, also known as THE STOLEN YEARS IN ZURICH, was the beginning of all. Life difficulties made me become an independent writer and lyricist. My two new songs, 80 MILLION PEOPLE! as well as BLOOD IS ALWAYS RED! are inspired by our sorrows and sadness in life.  

We hope they will inspire our readers and listeners to never give up. Sooner or later, the sun will rise and put the darkness behind you. Be grateful for what you have and stay positive, optimistic, and hopeful no matter what!





No comments:

Post a Comment