April 25, 2024

#RespectIndieArtistsWork - INDIES WAKE UP!


Ever since my awful and eye-opening experience with my previous corrupt music distributor AMUSE, I’m making massive changes to my online appearance, distribution channels and social media profiles.  

You NO longer find me and my work (books, e-books, music, art and merchandising) on Smashwords, Apple Books, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, OverDrive, Everand, Gardners, Baker & Taylor and many more stores.

I have deleted my Facebook, Pinterest, Gettr, Red Bubble, SoundCloud and Audiomack account and unpublished ALL my audiobooks from stores and libraries in 100 countries. More book & music stores will be removed in the upcoming weeks! I have unpublished over 60 e-books and 6 audiobooks from over 38 audiobook stores, including Spotify!

My lovely stories are now ONLY available on LilyAmisBooks.Bandcamp.com. I have released my first audiobook “Teddy & Lily” and “Bon Voyage” back in 2017. Both stories were narrated by professional voice-overs. In 2022 and 2023 I have released my audiobooks “Lilys Ambassadors” and “Lilys Botschafter”. Again with two professional narrators. Seven years later, I haven’t even made a profit of 5% of the invested money in four productions. This is nonsense and no more acceptable! My hard work deserves more than this!


I’m also trying to MINIMIZE the damages that can be done to me as an indie-writer and indie-lyricist by downsizing my online presence. The great thing about it is that I will save a lot of time and energy in the future!

For now, my books in print are ONLY available on Amazon.

My Audio Books are ONLY available on LilyAmisBooks.Bandcamp.com

My album “Legacy4Humanity” is ONLY available on LilyAmis.Bandcamp.com. It includes 13 tracks in different genres, from Soul, R&B, to Pop and Rap. There is one beautiful bonus track on the album, which will be released as a single later this year ONLY on Bandcamp.com and on NO streaming store.

For now 13 tracks are still available in selected streaming stores but will be taken down in the upcoming weeks from stores such as Apple, iTunes and Amazon.

I no longer play this nasty game and trust distributors and streaming services. It is absolute none-sense! 


WHO WORKS 50 HOURS FOR ONLY $3?

Guess what? Indie Artists!

1000 SPOTIFY STREAMINGS = $3

Standard song duration = 3:00 minutes

3 MIN SONG X 1000 STREAMINGS = 

3000 MIN MUSIC : 60 MIN/1 HOUR =

50 HOURS ENTERTAINMENT FOR $3!

IT'S TIME TO CHANGE THIS UNFAIR SYSTEM!


No comments:

Post a Comment