August 22, 2023

My Mission - A song with a message!


“My Mission”, Lily Amis feat Thir13een is an encouraging song for everyone. It is a reminder that we all have a talent that we can and should use to leave a legacy. While my feat. Artist Thir13een has an incredible voice and is gifted with music in his DNA as a producer, composer, and songwriter, I happen to be a good writer and lyricist. I hope our new track inspires listeners. If you can’t do something on your own, collaborate with other artistic minds and create something meaningful.

I can’t say it enough, the fact that we can reach people all over the globe with the miracle of music, the power of lyrics, and the beauty of art in this modern decade with its unlimited possibilities and opportunities is precious and priceless. 

Instead of wasting time on social media on smartphones do something meaningful. You might not make profits from it financially but keep in mind, money comes and goes. When we die we don’t take a penny with us. What’s left of us is THE legacy that we leave behind.  

Whoever you are, wherever you live, whatever you do, I’m pretty sure you have also a God-given gift to make a change. You also have the talent to make a statement and be the voice for the voiceless! Find your passion and start your creative journey today. The sooner, the better. Having a goal in life is also helpful for your health and happiness. It will stop you from having negative thoughts and worries! That’s one of the best ways to avoid depression. Trust me; I know what I’m talking about. If I didn’t have my creativity, I wouldn’t be here today. 

STAY TUNED FOR MY NEW SONG "MY MISSION, LILY AMIS FEAT. THIR13EEN". A BEAUTIFUL AND INSPIRING SONG ABOUT LEAVING A LEGACY WITH CREATIVITY! 


No comments:

Post a Comment