December 11, 2018

My Highlight Of 2018!

 
What a great way to finish a year that was fully dedicated to the wonderful country of Italy. When I decided to translate my children books into Italian in November 2017, I couldn’t predict that only a year later I would be presenting my memoir DESTINAZIONE LIBERTÀ at the Book Fair in Rome, published by a traditional publishing house in Rome.
 
Four years of hard work and determination paid off. Being at the Book fair “Piu Libri Piu Liberi” was not only my highlight of 2018, but the highlight of my writing journey so far. Feeling understood and welcomed in a foreign country, was the best feeling ever. It gave me power and believe to continue my writing journey, as a self-published, but now also officially and traditionally published author.
 

 
 
Thank you to my Publishing house in Rome, the Armando Editore Team for being so lovely and supportive. Thank you to my lovely publisher Enrico Iacometti for giving me the chance to be the voice for the voiceless in Italy. And most importantly thank you to the lovely Maria Sara Cetraro for presenting my book and translating my answers during the book presentation. You were amazing! Grazie!
 
If you like to see clips from the book presentation and pictures with my Publisher team, please go to my Instagram Account @Lily.Amis
Lily


No comments:

Post a Comment