Translate

May 27, 2017

Lily Amis & Read My Mind on summer break!


 
Thank you for visiting the Lily Amis Blog! I like to inform you that I’m taking time off from blogging and Social media for the summer, while I’m working on new projects and preparing the summer issue of my blogger magazine Read My Mind. Meanwhile feel free to read the spring issue of Read My Mind.
Make sure that you are following us on Twitter @ReadMyMindMag and liking our FB page @ReadMyMindMagazine. If you haven’t signed up yet, here is the link to subscribe to Read My Minds Newsletter
 
FYI: Some of our contests will be extended until September 2017! The winners of the contests that end in June will be announced in our summer issue in August.  Please understand that we won’t respond to emails. Thank you!
If you are looking for short stories with a deep meaning on your summer break, please check out my latest books “Teddy & Lily” and “Birdy & Fishy” and the "Lily Amis Short Stories". All titles are available on Amazon and Smashwords.
Enjoy your summer! Try to be more productive and creative instead of spending precious life time on Socialmedia. Lots of love & best wishes, Lily Amis

No comments:

Post a Comment