Translate

April 03, 2017

Read My Mind the Free Blogger Magazine is finally here!

http://www.nassima-design.com/RMM/spring2017
 
  
 
While you are reading the spring edition, my team and I are working on the summer issue. We love to hear your thoughts, so please don’t hesitate to leave a comment here and let me and my RMM Team know which article you enjoyed reading the most and why? Also which of the writing contests do you like the most and why?


BLOGGER TEAM & COLUMNS SPRING EDITION
Publisher, Concept, Head Writer, Layout: nasSima-design
The Travel of Mind: Bibiana Krall
The Publisher Mind: Rachel McGrath
The Historical Mind: Annelisa Christensen
The Life of my Mind: Angel M.
Trevor’s Mind on Hollywood: Trevor Pacelli
The Inspirational Mind & LilyWoods Mind: Lily Amis
Grants Mind on Life & Grants Mind on World Sport: Grant Leishman
The Literature Mind: Guest blogger Elaine R. Chissick
Music Judges:
Welsh Singer James Kennedy
Swedish Singer Carl Lindquist
British Composer James Oldrini
Read My Mind Magazine Cover: McGrath House Magazine
Read My Mind Spring Trailer: Bibiana Krall
Magazine Editor: Lily Amis & Grant Leishman & Angel M.
Read My Mind on Facebook: @ReadMyMindMagazine
Read My Mind on Twitter: @ReadMyMindMag
RMM Newsletter
RMM Print Order
RMM Collection
RMM Official Magazine Trailer



 

24 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading the first edition, and look forward to more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww... So glad to hear this. Thank you very much for your positive and encouraging comment!

      Delete
  2. I loved the piece by Rachel about publishing and Angel M about being goofy, made me laugh! Looks to be an awesome magazine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah she really cant help it! Angel is the Goofy in our team. :-) Glad to hear that you enjoyed Rachels article. :-)

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring me in your online magazine. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure Aoife! I only feature Authors and Artists in general, who are not only good in what their doing, but also who have a heart and inspire me and my team with their lovely and kind personality! <3

      Delete
  4. I've started reading through the magazine and so far it's great! Looking forward to getting to the rest of it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Miranda. Hope you enjoy all articles. My team and I are working already on the summer issue with the goal to inspire and educate our readers. :-)

      Delete
  5. Beautiful magazine! Still checking it all out, but an awesome job putting this together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Tom. Thats very kind of you. Hope you enjoy the spring issue, while we are working on the summer issue for you and our Readers around the globe! :-)

      Delete
  6. We have arrived! Thanks to you, Lily!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we have! :-) Thank you for being a lovely and supportive RMM blogger! Happy to have you on board Angel! :-)

      Delete
  7. Congrats on the debut of the magazine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks Devorah. Very sweet of you!<3

      Delete
  8. The magazine is fresh and loaded with tips and information. I think most people will find something useful. This is a big undertaking and you did it with excellence. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! Like the song in our Spring Trailer says "We are fresh!" :-)

      Delete
  9. This is a very nice magazine! Lots of hard work! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cindy. Yes, it is really allot of hard work. Bringing a product like this together with people from around the world living in different time zones etc. is challenging. But we enjoy the team work and hope our Reader appreciate the time and effort we put into RMM!:-)

      Delete
  10. An amazing magazine, an awesome team and an inspirational leader.....and Teddy, what more could we ask for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Grant! What would we do without our Head of Editing? Thank you for your amazing support! You are an inspiration. God bless you. <3

      Delete
  11. There's some great stuff on there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Tima! Hope you liked seeing your gorgeous book Cover in the magazine! ;-)

      Delete