Translate

March 22, 2017

Meet Australian Author Tima Maria Lacoba

 

Author name: Tima Maria Lacoba

Genres: Paranormal/Gothic Romance

Country: Australia

 
Today I'm delighted to introduce you to the wonderful and gifted Tima Maria Lacoba. She’s a paranormal, urban fantasy romance writer, who loves to include a bit of history, a bit of suspense and lots of thrills in her books. Her Dantonville Legacy Series—although set in modern-day Sydney—spans a two-thousand year period, and the ending of an ancient curse.

Both Bloodgifted and Bloodpledge, the first two books in the series, were in Amazon's Top 100 in Gothic Romance. Bloodgifted was also awarded 4th place in the Atlas Award, and Top Ten in the annual Choclit Competition.

Tima lives on the Central Coast, an hour's drive north of Sydney in Australia.  She was a practicing archaeologist, having worked on amazing digs around the world. After several years in the field she was drawn to teaching and ended up as Head of History in a local high school.  It enabled her to take her students overseas to visit various archaeological sites in Europe and Britain. It was a way for her to combine her love of history with travel, and share it with others.

 
Tima is the Author of the Dantonville Legacy series.
What’s a girl to do when she learns she’s the key to breaking a centuries-old family curse? Become dangerously intimate with a jaw-dropping vision of male hotness hiding a secret agenda of his own.
Nothing could be simpler.
Or is it?
Primary school teacher Laura Dantonville is about to find out.

Enjoy this action-filled sexy paranormal romance that will have you laughing aloud in one moment, and biting your fingernails in the next. Get your copy today!
 

Tima I could ask you so many questions about Archeology, but we focus on Writing and your books today. Tell me when did you first start writing? Was being a writer something you always aspired to be?

I first started writing in 2009 when an idea for a story came to me. It was while I was researching my masters thesis in Roman archaeology at Hadrian’s Wall in England.

I never intended becoming a writer. It all happened by accident.

What would you like to achieve as an Author? I’d love to be successful enough to earn my living writing full time.

What is your best advice based on your own experiences so far to other Authors?  Don’t enter the writing profession to become rich. That’s a fantasy. Less than 1% are lucky enough to live from their books.


What genres do you read and review to support your fellow Authors?  
I love paranormal romance/urban fantasies, historical romance and good crime thrillers.

A quote by you or your Life motto? Forget what lies behind and strive for what lies ahead.
 

Thank you vey much Tima. It was my pleasure to have you on my blog. I hope many readers will discover your books. Keep up the great work and all the best. Lots of love, Lily


Tima’s Social Media Contacts



A list of Timas Book titles until today 2017
Laura’s Locket (short story)
BloodGifted, Bk 1 The Dantonville Legacy series
BloodPledge, Bk 2 The Dantonville Legacy series
BloodVault, Bk 3 The Dantonville Legacy series






 
Copyright Pictures: Thank you to Tima.
 
 

Watch the RMM Magazine Trailer & Sign up for the seasonal Newsletter
or order your PRINT COPY today.
 

12 comments:

  1. So nice to meet you Tima! Love the covers for your books, and a great interview Lily!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Joey, and nice to meet you too. I'm lucky to have a great cover artist who's designed all my book covers.

      Delete
  2. Wow! From archaeologist to teacher to paranormal romance author. I purchased book one a while back and it's waiting for me patiently to find the time to read :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm keen to read Tima's books. They're already on my TBR list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I already have all of these books on my TBR! Wonderful interview :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yuo have a cover artist with vision.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to make your acquaintance, Tima.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks like a really interesting series from Tima. Will have to check that out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have this series and it is next up! Great interview, makes me even happier that I have the books!

    ReplyDelete