Translate

October 16, 2016

WHO IS AMERICAS ROYAL FAMILY CONTEST?

 
 
  All you have to do is answer a simple question:
“WHO IS AMERICAS ROYAL FAMILY?”
 
Today is the day! My illustrated Fiction BookAmerica’s Royal Family” is finally available in print as well as eBook with two different covers! I received some interesting guessing’s on Twitter and Facebook about who America's Royal Family might be and it inspired me to run a contest!
 
If you like to participate, you can either download the E-book on Smashwords now to find out the correct answer or you can guess! If you think you know the right answer, please leave your comment under this post or tweet me!
 
Who can participate? Anyone with a valid Email address, who is subscribed to my blog LilyAmis.blogspot.com. (Just use the link “Follow by Email” right at the top of my blog on the right side!) Remember you can guess as many times as you like!
 
All Subscribers with the right answer take automatically part. This contest ends: November 30. 2016
The 3 Winners will be randomly chosen and contacted.
GOOD LUCK!

The official book Trailer on Youtube!

 
Subscribe to my BLOG & WIN COOL PRIZES
 
First price:  
A Printed copy of “Americas Royal Family”. You can choose between the adult and the childrens/teenagers cover.
Second price:
A Throw Pillow Cover (16" x 16") from America's Royal Family Collection. You can choose between three designs. “I Love California”, “Americas Royal Family” or “Lisy loves ARF” design.
Value Dollar 20.00


Third price:
A mug from America's Royal Family Collection on Society6.com. You can choose between three designs. “I Love California”, “Americas Royal Family” or “Lisy loves ARF” design.
Value Dollar 15.00


FYI: Buying Print Books direct from the Indie Authors publisher in my case: ww.createspace.com instead of Retailers is the best way to ensure the highest percentage of income comes to me the Author. Thanks for your support!
 

Source Pictures: Google & www.nasSima-design.com


No comments:

Post a Comment