Translate

December 25, 2015

The Highlight Tag

#asklily  The Highlight Tag  #myhighlights


 
After writing and answering “The Confessions of a Writer Tag” created by Nicolette Elzie @NicoletteElzie, I came up with the idea to create “The Highlight Tag”.
I had the idea, when I was working on my New Year’s post for 2015. I was about to share and reflect the current year and I thought it would be so interesting and inspiring to hear the personal highlights of others too. I hope you will share your personal and professional highlights. Please let other creative people around the world know what or who touched you, inspired you, encouraged you or motivated you.
That is what the tag is about: “The Highlight Tag” has been created by me, Indie-Author Lily Amis. It is a reflection of your year and the things that have touched you emotionally, educated you rationally and inspired your heart, mind and soul positively but also negatively. 

Rules of my tag:
  • Please link back to this post on my blog, so that the original rule is always accessible to anyone who’s interested and wants to continue it!A
  • Acknowledge the person who has tagged you in your post
  • Tag others to share their personal highlights – it’s up to you how many People!
 
The Questions:

1.   Who was your favorite artist of the year and why? (Can be someone from Music, film, entertainment, art, literature or politic. You can mention more than one person if you want.)

2.   Who is your person of the year? (It can be a celebrity or someone from your private circle. You can mention more than one person if you want.)

3.   What songs were your Highlight-Songs of the year and why?

4.   What TV show was your favorite program and why?

5.   What was your favorite movie of the year? (Can also be more than one and a movie on DVD)

6.   What was your most inspiring Book of the year?

7.   Where was your favorite place of the year?

8.   What was your favorite Quote or Link on the Social media and why? (From Twitter, Youtube, FB and Instagram. Can also be more than one.)

9.   Which moment/occasion/experience/event was your “professional” highlight of the year? (Positive as well as negative)

10. Which moment/occasion/experience/event was your “personal” highlight of the year? (Positive as well as negative)

 
That’s it! I hope you like the 10 questions and will consider participating. Remember you can do it all year around. My personal Highlights will be postet on New Years day and I will inform you who I tag to join me, hopefully for 2015 and all the years to come.

If you don’t have a personal blog, don’t worry, just email me your answers to: lilyamis@nassima-design.com and I will post “your Highlights” on my blog for you and sent you the link!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment