November 09, 2015

Angel of Love & Lily is out now!


When I was a teenager drawing & painting were my way of dealing with my emotions and feelings, especially when I was sad and unhappy. But the older I got writing became my way of self-therapy and passion. So I had stopped drawing for over a decade.

After finding and losing my soul mate, my first true love in just a short time the only way for me to deal with my emotional pain & sorrow and to heal my broken heart & soul was to write down my Story.

The story of “Angel of Love & Lily, Zak my sweet inspiration” was written between April and June 2015. I started the first from 20 sketches and Illustrations of Lily & Zak in May 2015. At the same time, I wrote 28 Love songs and I have collected them all in one book with the Title: “Angel of Love - Heat my frozen heart”.
 
Zak, my soulmate a smart and handsome Cypriot football player and English teacher made me fall in love for the very FIRST time in my entire life. He became the Angel of Love for my frozen heart. So each song was and still is like a shower for my soul. I tried everything in my power to make my soulmate understand how his rejection is hurting, disappointing and humiliating. I was so sure that he was the one, my true love for eternity. I was going to shower him with all my love, care, and devotion, but he not only rejected my feelings but sadly also my sincere friendship and limitless Love. Love truly sucks! 

Angel of Love & Lily is only available in English. You can read it in print as illustrated book or the ebook. You find all the links on my website www.LilyAmis.com
 

 
 
 
 
 
  



No comments:

Post a Comment