Translate

October 03, 2015

Lily all your books and song lyrics are based on true stories. What do you want to achieve with your books and lyrics?

#asklily
 
Lily all your books and song lyrics are based on true stories. What do you want to achieve with your books and lyrics?


Being a self-published Author is challenging. But it is extremely important for me to reach as many readers as possible. Not only because I have to pay like anyone else my monthly expenses and I hope that I can live from writing, but also I want to bring awareness to delicate topics that are in our society and can’t and shouldn’t be denied!

 
Such as bullying, emotional abuse, sexual harassment, burnout and depression, social isolation, loneliness and dealing with heartless, cruel and Godless people in our society like I have experienced in my second book “Definition of Freedom” which will be soon available in English and in German.


Source Picture: nassima-design.com

No comments:

Post a Comment