Translate

September 21, 2015

Lily has writing about topics that are taboo helped you?

#asklily
 
Lily has writing about topics that are taboo helped you?
 
It is certainly good for my soul to let go and write down everything that I have denied and stocked in myself as self-defense for so many years.

But it is not easy to deal with your past and present the way I do. Because I force myself to experience it emotionally all again, which is not easy. Sometimes I can’t work for days on my books, because I realize that everything that happened in the past is still bothering me. And things that are happening in the present are out of my control and too painful.
 
Time traveling and reliving your past is one thing, facing the pains of today and now is another challenging chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment